If you want the best Greek food in Los Angeles, you should visit Westwood restaurant Delphi Greek today!
Owner and founder Roozbeh Farahanipour offers the Los Angeles area tasty Greek specialties in his popular Westwood restaurantthat so many people in LA love. After you visit our Westwood restaurant, we are sure you’ll want to come back to try our food again. To give us a try, please review our full menu at www.delphigreek.com.
Why Choose Delphi Greek For Takeout Restaurants Near Me?
If you are wondering, which takeout restaurants near me should I consider, we hope you will try our restaurant for authentic Greek dishes.
Some of the dishes that we offer that our customers love the most include:
- Delphi Souvlaki: One tasty filet mignon skewer and one delicious chicken skewer marinated in Greek herbs and olive oil, broiled, for just $19.99.
- Gyro Plate: Lamb and beef gyro, tzatsikis, pita, tomato, and onion, for just $15.99
- Kefte Plate: Six delicious, homemade Greek meatballs, for just $17.99.
- Filet Mignon Souvlaki: Two skewers of mouthwatering filet mignon marinated in olive oil and Greek herbs, for just $21.99
- Gyro Plate: Beef and lamb gyro, tzatsikis, pita, tomato, and onion. Just $15.99.
- Kefte Plate: Six homemade Greek meat balls. Just $17.99.
Delphi Greek Hellenic Cuisinealso is for companies that want to have business meetings and lunches. Many professionals enjoy authentic Greek food that is outside their usual American fare. Our restaurant gets excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and Yelp, so you’ll love what we offer.
Try Us For Delivery Restaurants Near Me
Looking for Greek delivery restaurants near me? Delphi Greek will deliver the food you love to your door! But did you know that our food is not just tasty, it’s good for you, too? Keep these dishes in mind below that you should try on our menu!
- Souvlaki: These are succulent, delicious lamb chunks that are put on skewers, but it also can be pork or beef. You can always eat this dish by itself, but we recommend having fresh grilled vegetables with it, too!
- Tizatziki: This is a tasty spread and dip that we make from the best virgin olive oil, crunchy cucumbers, and yogurt – Greek of course! We serve it with the freshest pita bread. So tasty!
- Gigantes plaki: These are white beans that we bake in our ovens with a variety of fresh vegetables. White beans are delicious and good for your health. That’s why their such an integral part of the Greek diet today.
- Hummus: Who doesn’t love real, Greek hummus? This dip and spread is enjoyed around the Mediterranean Sea. In fact, hummus has been eaten in Greece for thousands of years. It’s olive oil, chickpeas, lemon juice, and sesame seeds. Really good!
Please Try Us At Delphi Greek Today For The Best Greek Food
Are you ready to enjoy some authentic Hellenic Greek food now? Delphi Greek is a popular Westwood restaurant that has authentic Greek food you’ll love, so please visit us as soon as you can.