You have many restaurants to choose from in LA, but you cannot beat the delicious Greek food at Westwood restaurant Delphi Greek.
Owner and founder Roozbeh Farahanipour has so many tasty and appetizing Greek dishes on his Westwood restaurant menu, you will want to come back every week. Check out the menu yourself at www.delphigreek.com.
What Are The Best Restaurants Near UCLA?
People who want the best restaurants near UCLA often come to Delphi Greek, a favorite Westwood restaurant for amazing Hellenic Greek food.
Check out some of our tasty Greek menu items below:
- Delphi Souvlaki: One tasty filet mignon skewer and one delicious chicken skewer marinated in Greek herbs and olive oil, broiled, for just $19.99.
- Gyro Plate: Lamb and beef gyro, tzatsikis, pita, tomato, and onion, for just $15.99
- Kefte Plate: Six delicious, homemade Greek meatballs, for just $17.99.
- Filet Mignon Souvlaki: Two skewers of mouthwatering filet mignon marinated in olive oil and Greek herbs, for just $21.99
- Gyro Plate: Beef and lamb gyro, tzatsikis, pita, tomato, and onion. Just $15.99.
- Kefte Plate: Six homemade Greek meat balls. Just $17.99.
Come to Delphi Greek today to try some of these delicious Greek dishes.
Delph Greek – One of the Best Westwood Restaurants Open Now!
Delphi Greek Hellenic Cuisine is open for business and if you want to enjoy the best Greek food at Westwood restaurants open now, please stop by! Our restaurant regularly receives top reviews on Yelp and Trip Advisor, so make definitely try us!
Healthy Greek Foods You Should Try Today
Delphi Greek’s dishes are not only delicious – they are nutritious, as well. Here are some of the healthiest Greek dishes you can try at Delphi Greek:
- Souvlaki: Small, tasty, grilled pieces of meat on skewers. Souvlaki is usually made from pork, chicken, lamb, or beef. Traditionally, it is served with meat alone, but sometimes it can be ordered with vegetables.
- Gigantes plaki: Large white beans that are baked in the oven with vegetables. White beans are extremely tasty and nutritious and are often consumed in Greece today.
- Tizatziki: A popular dip and spread that is frequently used in Greek cooking. It is made from cucumbers, olive oil, and Greek yogurt. Usually served with pita bread for dipping.
- Hummus: One of the most popular dips or spreads in the Mediterranean. It has been consumed for thousands of years. It is made by blending chickpeas, olive oil, lemon juice, and ground sesame seeds. It is delicious and very good for you.
Come To Delphi Greek Today For Unforgettable Greek Food
Ready to try amazing Greek food? Delphi Greek is a popular Westwood restaurant with great Greek dishes, so please visit us today!
Meta: Looking for a delicious Westwood restaurant? Delphi Greek features authentic Hellenic Greek food that you will never forget. Top rated, conveniently located, and affordable!