Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, parties — all these events need good food. So the best thing to do is to hire the best event catering service out there. But which one to choose? There are literally hundreds of event catering services in Los Angeles alone. But let’s say that you want something European, something exotic with a pinch of history.
Delphi Greek has a well-deserved reputation as the best UCLA restaurant serving mouth-watering Greek food that people come from all over Los Angeles to enjoy. Plus, students can use their UCLA Bruincard to enjoy wonderful Greek food at owner Roozbeh Farahanipour’s restaurant.
Where Can I Find The Most Delicious UCLA Restaurant in the City?
Delphi Greek is located near the UCLA campus and can be used for a UCLA purchase for meals. The address is 1383 West Boulevard, and once you have seen Roozbeh Farahanipour’s wonderful Greek menu, you will want to make it part of your regular meal routine.
What Are Some of the Foods I Can Enjoy with a UCLA Purchase Order?
Whatever type of Greek food you want for your UCLA purchase order, Delphi Greek delivers. Here is a brief sampling from the menu of this famed UCLA restaurant:
- DELPHI SOUVLAKI: One fillet mignon skewer and one chicken skewer marinated in olive oil & greek herbs,skewered& broiled
- FILET MIGNON SOUVLAKI: 2 skewers of filet mignon marinated in olive oil & Greek herbs, skewered & broiled
- DELPHI HERCULES BREAKFAST: Three Eggs Boiled or Scrambled, Three Strips of Bacon, Three Strips of Gyro Meat & Oven Roasted Potatoes. Served w/ Lagana Bread, Feta Cheese & a 3 Oz. Greek Yogurt. Substitute Eggs for White Eggs $1.49 Additional Charge or Substitute Lagana Bread for Wheat Lagana Bread for $0.99 Additional Charge.
- CHICKEN ATHENIAN: baked stuffed chicken breast with feta & fresh spinach, topped with avgolemono sauce
- DELPHI COMBINATION PLATE: moussaka,pastitsio, spanakopita, tiropitakia, keftedakia, dolmades, rice and vegetables.
Why Hellenic Greek Food?
Greek food is some of the most delicious and healthiest around, and its origins go back thousands of years. Food in ancient Greece was largely made of wheat, barley, grains, fruit, vegetables, meat, breads, and cakes. The ancient Greeks grew olives, grapes, figs and wheat. They also kept goats for cheese and milk, and ate plenty of beans, bread and olives.
Greece is also the home of some of the most succulent ingredients on earth. Main dishes in ancient times would include fresh fish, grilled meats, and anything that could be served with honey.
Today, owner Roozbeh Farahanipour is honored to continue the traditions of the ancient Greeks and bring the city of Los Angeles quality, authentic Greek food with the finest ingredients.
If you are seeking fantastic Greek food for your next UCLA purchase order, you should go no further than Delphi Greek. Every customer walks away satisfied with the quality and authenticity of their Greek food.
Call Delphi Greek Today to Enjoy Food at the Most Delicious UCLA Restaurant
Delphi Greek and owner Roozbeh Farahanipour is proud to offer the best Greek food for a UCLA purchase order in LA. To learn more about this renowned UCLA restaurant, call us at (310) 478-2900, or visit the website at www.delphigreek.comtoday.