We understand there are many choices for tasty event catering in Los Angeles, but Delphi Greek Hellenic Cuisine has carefully crafted a stellar reputation for delicious food and event catering in Los Angeles for years! Be sure to call them today for an event consultation at (310) 478-2900.
Owner Roozbeh Farahanipour works tirelessly in his kitchen to provide you with outstanding event catering in Los Angeles – weddings, graduations, parties, corporate events – Delphi Greek handles it all!
“What About Vegetarian Catering in Los Angeles?”
Delphi Greek Hellenic Cuisine features also has the tastiest vegetarian catering in Los Angeles. Give owner Roozbeh Farahanipour a call to discuss your vegetarian catering needs. Below are a few tasty options to consider:
- Oven Roasted Potatoes: $20-$35
- Hummus: $30-$55
- Melitsiano: $35-$65
- Tzatsiki: $35-$65
- Plain Greek Yogurt: $25-$45
- Greek Salad: $30-$45
- Green Salad: $25-$35
- Greek Village Salad: $35-$50
- Oliviyeh Salad: $35-$65
- Falafel: $27-$40
Who Has the Best Catering Services in LA?
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect our state and nation, people may wonder about being able to order catering services in LA. But Delphi Greek is still able to provide the best catering services in the city with all social distancing safety precautions taken. The same delicious food is available for your catering event, so give them a call now.
How Safe Are Catering and Takeout Restaurants?
You may be wondering how safe it is to order catering services in Los Angeles during these uncertain times. According to the FDA, it is perfectly safe for retail food establishments to deliver food to catering and regular restaurant customers by following these safe practices, which are followed closely at Delphi Greek:
- Follow the vital steps to food safety in retail food establishments: Always clean, separate, cook, and chill.
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize food contact surfaces, such as utensils, dishware, food preparation services, and beverage equipment.
- Disinfect surfaces that are regularly touched by customers or employees, including door knobs, equipment handles, check-out counters, etc.
- Clean and disinfect floors, counters and other areas with EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Keep foods separated at all times to avoid any cross contamination; such as keep raw food separated from ready to eat and cooked foods.
- Be sure that any wrapping and packaging used to transport foods is done so there is no food contamination.
All these best practices are followed at Delphi Greek. You can rest assured that when you order tasty Greek catering services at their restaurant, you are getting safe, clean food for your family and friends.
Call Delphi Greek Today for The Best Catering Services!
At Delphi Greek, owner Roozbeh Farahanipour is pleased to offer elite catering in Los Angeles, so please give him a ringat (310) 478-2900 to order, or visit www.delphigreek.com.